Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babidoll2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 09:55 PM
    MJ rita cream or MJ cream by african queen beauty?
    Thanks an advance for any replies. Between the both of them I would like to know which ones work better on body discolorations. I just want to even out my skin tone and also lightens about a shade or two overall. By the way I'm planning on purchasing it from the manufacturer itself since I've heard that there are lots of different makers out there of these products. If any of you guys have used it or still using it, I would like to know what was your experiences and also does it makes you looks like you're bleaching or if there's any peeling involves? Even though if you're not using these two ones that I mentioned but using something else from the company, I would also likes to know so that I can give it a try. I've used bio claire, topiclear, and maxi light lotions and neither one of them works. Please help me and any advice counts:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    J0BLEEZY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 12:35 PM
    All of the African Queen creams work wonders! I personally use the "Special" and I LOVE my complexion. I started with a really uneven complexion and lots of pimples. Now my compexion is even and bright. I get compliments all day about my skin and it looks totally natural. I love their products!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African Queen Beauty Cream [ 33 Answers ]

Has anyone tried African Queen Beauty cream , Super Strength for skin lightening , and if you have can you please tell me about your experience with this cream.

African queen beauty cream [ 10 Answers ]

my question to everyone is,have you ever used african queen beauty cream,preferrably the rita kind?what have been your results?? if possible can u include pics so i can see:)

View more questions Search