Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpoollee20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 05:37 AM
    Discovered lump on right of penis mid hight
    I have descovered a lump on my penis its about half way more to the bottom right? I had been having sex a fair bit a while ago but when apart from partner I resulted to masturbation for release. Since a couple of days ago a lump has apeared and I do fear the worst as I have never discovered anything like this before and worry it could be something bad like cancer, but never heard people getting cancer in the penis? Help please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor34
    there is a disease called penile cancer but it is really rare you only get penile cancer if you dont wash probaly or you apply dirty under wear ect
    WHAT!! You get penile cancer by not washing and wearing dirty underwear? :eek::eek::eek: Since WHEN?

Cancer is genetic in origin and dirt will not give you cancer!! Please have this checked by your physician. We are NOT doctors here, and even if we were we cannot properly diagnose without a physical examination.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 16, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bpoollee20
    I have descovered a lump on my penis its about half way more to the bottom right? I had been havin sex a fair bit a while ago but when apart from partner i resulted to masturbation for release. since a couple of days ago a lump has apeared and i do fear the worst as i have never discovered anything like this before and worry it could be something bad like cancer, but never heard people getting cancer in the penis? help please
    You really need to get yourself checked by your doctor as they will be best to give advise as to what may be the problem... People get lumps and bumps all over the body and it is always a good idea to get them checked out please don't jump to the idea straight away that you have cancer, you would need to get that checked out by a doctor!!

From time to time guys do get lumps and spots etc on there penis or in there testicles and these can be down to normal things not always just cancer, go get yourself checked out, because the sooner you do the less you will be worrying about it;) Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 yrs old and have recently noticed a lump on my penis, it look rather like a spot and has a white top and a red ring around it, this may be due to me touching it. I am quite worried and would not like to aprroach my parents! Please put my mind at rest!

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

Lump on penis [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: hi I just noticed a white lump on my penis and I need to know what to do? I am a vergin so I know it is not std ?

View more questions Search