Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aloby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Central heat and air wiring green
    I had to replace two wires on my central heater last night because they had burned through or the wires carroaded through... both were broken at the push on connecter and the insulation was chipping off about 1 1/2 inch... the wire under neith was green and brittle..
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Great,, glad you was able to fix it yourself,,

I hope there wasn`t a question and I overlooked it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The furnace blows hot air than cold air [ 4 Answers ]

When I first turn on the heat, the gas furnace lights up appropriately, it heats and then the fan turns on and blows the warm air. After about 1-2 hours, the air is still blowing but it is now cold air. In order to get it hot again I turn the breaker to the furnace on and off and the cycle starts...

Electri Central heat noy putting out any real heat [ 1 Answers ]

My son's condo has central heat and air, but when the heat setting is put on, there is very little heat being produced. The air coming from the registers is barely warm. Trying to get an idea of what the problem might be. He has installed a new thermostat, but that didn't help at all. Thanks

Should I choose central air/heat or ductless air/heat systems [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am rehabbing a house which is approx 3100 sq ft including basement. It currently has radiators and no central air. I've been reading about the ductless heating and air systems and the idea of them seem great but are they really better than the forced heat and central air systems? Is the...

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

My central heat and air won't blow out heat [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, my central air ran out of freon so this summer I couldn't cool my house.Now my Unit will not blow out any heat. I tried to turn the heater on but it smelled like it was trying To catch on fire. All I want to know is do I need to apply freon to get my unit to produce Heat?

View more questions Search