Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revdane13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Any truck driving jobs for someone who failed drug screen 18 months ago
    I failed a drug screen 18 months ago. I know I only have myself to blame. But is there anyone out there giving second chances to someone who has cleaned up his act and learned his lesson.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 02:08 PM

If your company fired you due to this failed drug test it's going to be very rough sledding when trying to find another trucking job having failed a drug test. It's not the trucking company - it's their insurance carrier that they must cater to. No insurance carrier is going to take any unnecessary risk if they don't have to.

You may have to work for a mom and pop company for a few years in the meantime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Truck driving jobs for felons [ 5 Answers ]

What trucking companies hire graduates from truck driving school, in California... and what companies hire felons or with a glick on there driving record

Truck driving jobs for felons [ 12 Answers ]

Are there any trucking companies out there who are willing to hire felons... give us a chance to get back into society, gainfully employed, clean and sober. I am looking specifically in the Houston, Harris County area for local work. :cool:

Felondy in o6 looking for CDL -truck-driving jobs. Can anyone direct me [ 1 Answers ]

Have had truck-driver CDL for five years but I have a felondy.Is there any jobs willing to hire me with a felondy 5yrs. Old?

Failed drug test [ 5 Answers ]

On probation for DUI in FLA. Took drug test last week. Probably tested positive for cocaine. They used a panel test and made me wait, but said nothing of the results. Then, they told me to dump the remaining urine in toilet, throw the cup in garbage and leave. Would they revoke without...

View more questions Search