Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjay luhariya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Uk dependent visa
    Hi I am on a student visa,I want to bring my husband to uk on dependent visa,but he was rejected to get the visa. I have baby also I also want to bring her in uk. So let me know what is the procedure.I submited all the documents. How many days it takes.please send a detail report
    sanjay luhariya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay luhariya View Post
    hi i am on a student visa,i want to bring my husband to uk on dependent visa,but he was rejected to get the visa. i have baby also i also want to bring her in uk. so let me know what is the procedure.i submited all the documents. how many days it takes.please send a detail report
    Good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

My wife got UK student visa can myself and our child can get dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Q. My wife got UK student visa can myself and our child can get dependent visa ?

Dependent VISA to UK [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is studying in UK, I'm her mother, I would like to go there in dependent visa, and I want to know the details and documents needed..

Dependent visa for spouse invalid visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dependent visa possible if spouse is in UK and visa is invalid and he got a new passport from Indian embassy in UK?

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search