Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2010, 04:49 AM

Old post, please remember to check the original date before adding to a thread.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy marriage - what to do? [ 11 Answers ]

I welcome your comments, criticisms, concerns. My biased and very long story: I am 35 years old. My husband is 32. I have been married for 1 year and 8 months. I have known my husband for 3 years and 3 months. I met him while working in France. He is Dutch – I am an American. My job in...

Need Help in Weightloss Area [ 1 Answers ]

Hi new here and I just had a Baby Six Months ago and One two years before that and I Gained a lot of weight I gained 80POUNDS and about 70 to 75 the second and I c-sect the second and only 10 pound lose I lost most of the weight the first and I need to do it again but what is the best diet or way...

Bladderstone diet for my dog [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, A year ago my dog had surgery for bladderstones, it looks like they might be coming back, we are feeding him a prescription diet that he does not like, does anyone know if I can cook him something to help with the taste of the dog food, that won't hurt him. Thanks

Searching for correct  diet for dog [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has had her bun/creat levels raising slightly over the years. I have been feeding her Innova Señor for a few years. Now I read it's the phospherous content rather than the protein that should be lowered. I find it too confusing trying to figure out percentages and grams and...

View more questions Search