Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    z4ydi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 05:18 AM
    2nd time sponsor
    I am a British Citizen and I have married before in Pakistan and sponsored my X wife over to the UK, we went to Pakistan for a holiday after about 20 months and our marriage did not work my wife walked out on me in Pakistan and refused to live with me... This ultimately ended up in a divorce her spouse visa shortly run out and she did not return to the UK either. The divorce proceedings took place in Pakistani Family court and they issued me with the divorce certificate.
    It has now been nearly 18 months that I am single and I want to get married again in Pakistan, would my previous sponsorship or marriage cause any issues for sponsoring my future wife?

thanks in advance for your help
    z4ydi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 08:25 AM

Please someone help me with my query above.
    Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 04:28 PM

Divorce decree from Pakistani Family court must be certified and acknowledged by family court in UK. After it's done, then you can file a petition for immigrant visa for your wife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a H1b sponsor! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Iam a performance tester with 3+ years with loadrunner and performance cener expertise. Iam looking out for a H1B sponsor... can anyone tel me how to find one or anyone can you help me out?? :confused: Thanks..

View more questions Search