Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Albi1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 05:11 AM
    Obessed with teacher!! HELP!
    Hello,my friend and I have a bit of a problem.We seem to be obsessed with two of the teachers at our school.We like to make fun of them and ask ourselves what we would do in WEIRD situations with them,ex... What if "..." was your mom and she had to tell you about EVERYTHING! And we would go "Agggggg" and freak out about it.We also make books with pictures of them and write weird comments and draw weird things.haha.We even made a game about them.We also made a video mocking one of them.lol.Idk is wrong with us but if you know please explain?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 05:16 AM
    Hi, Albi1!

Okay, so you and your friend are obsessed with a couple of your teachers at school.

What grade or grades are the two of you in, please?

Thanks!

Dec 14, 2009, 05:17 AM

Hi there.We are in Gr10.

Dec 14, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Hi there.We are in Gr10.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 05:24 AM
    These teachers are people that that two of you see everyday, or nearly everyday.

Correct?

Thanks!

Dec 14, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Yip.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 05:36 AM
    These are people with whom you're involved with intensely throughout the week who are also influencing your lives. It's not unusual to be thinking things about them in different ways... Students who really pay attention to their teachers can be prone to that.

Why do you think that there might be a problem, please?

Thanks!

Dec 14, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Oh OK.I think its because we are crazyly obsessed with them and we talk about them all the time.Also the situations we think about are really sick.lol
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Do the two of you think that they are good teachers or not so good teachers, Albi1?

Dec 14, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Not so good because one of them can't speak english proply.lol
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Okay, so the two of you are in school. You're there to learn. Do you think that these two teachers have knowleadge to offer you for both of you to excel in some ways with your lives?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 06:12 AM
    It's very early in the morning where I am, Albi1. I'm sure that others will be along to address your question. I really need to get to bed!

We do have a number of people on this site who are, or have been teachers. I'm one of them who has been a teacher for a long time...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is obessed with numbers and counting [ 4 Answers ]

My Son 7yrs has always been into numbers will point them out if out and about. Resently I've noticed he would count the chips on his plate too car parking spaces.. The school and profs think there isn't anything wrong. I don't want to seem like a moaning mother but its really frustrating.

Am I Obessed?With my Teacher? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello There Im J.J I am A GIRL!! lol i am 13 and the thing is that i when't to this really little school when i was little wee so i moved and i came back right and everyone knows me and crap but there is a new teacher. Mrs. M and i though you know she ok in what not. but atfer time like a...

My teacher NEEDS to know [ 1 Answers ]

My teacher needs to know the name of a book about a princess who has to decide if her boyfriend, who is not in her social class, should be eaten by a lion, or marry another beautiful lady, I don't know the name of the book but I REALLY need to, my grade in journalism depends on it, PLEASE HELP ME...

I'm obessed and need advise [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm am a female that is 5'5 and 271 pounds and me and my husband want another baby and I want to loose weight and get healthy first what is a good way to loose a least 100 pounds in 1 year??

View more questions Search