Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chipple Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 11:47 PM
    My gas heating and air return is not blowing out of the vent inside my house
    Xx

Dec 13, 2009, 11:49 PM

How to fix my return to blow out of the inside vent in the house.

Dec 14, 2009, 12:07 AM
    My return is not blowing out are sucking air in
    The return is not blowing or sucking air in, the heat that come out of the vents is very little.

Dec 14, 2009, 12:16 AM
    I have a heat pump and the return air is not blowing out the inside return vent.
    My heat pump return air vent is not blowing are sucking air in or out also I have very little heat coming out of my vent's.

Dec 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
    How do the heat pump air return work
    My heat pump air return is not blowing

Dec 14, 2009, 12:40 AM
    My heat pump is not blowing out enough heat to heat the house
    My heat pump is not blowing out enough heat to warm some room in the house, but the two rooms that close to the heat pump get nice and warm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove water from inside ducted heating vent [ 3 Answers ]

My grandchildren left their bathroom tap running which flooded said floor and nearby hall carpet. Water dripped?/poured? Down the ducted heating vent in the bathroom. What should be done re this? Turn the heater on to dry it out? Or is there electrical wiring which would make this dangerous?

Gas furnace not blowing hot [ 2 Answers ]

We have a gas furnace with 110 blower and it is not blowing hot air. We changed the thermostat and its still not working. When thermostat was placed in the off position it cont. to blow cold air so we shut off the breaker

Heil Forced Air Gas Furnace Issues [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: I have a Heil Model 1002612-A Furnace (about 14 years old) that's driving me nuts! The furnace cycles are inconsisent. Furnace comes on, pilot lights but burner doesn't always ignite. Runs for 6-7 minute cycle, then shuts off. When it gets cooler, furnace will go through a complete cycle...

Fan not blowing inside house [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Tappan Heat Pump unit and the fan does not blow air in the house. What could be causing this problem. The unit is working fine it just will not blow inside through the vents.

Furnace Heating : Cold air blowing from vent from one level/ Warm air in the other [ 1 Answers ]

Ours is a 2 level house (1995), both levels heated by the same furnace ( YORK Multiposition Gas-Fired Furnace MODEL P2MP 32-112 MBH OUTPUT) . We have two digital thermostats (Hunter Programmable type) located on each floor. We were out for a few days and when we came back the lower level is getting...

View more questions Search