Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seussisloose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 12:13 PM
    How to tell if the boiler transformer is bad
    Pilot light lit and replaced thermostat. Burner not firing on american standard boiler. How do I tell if the transformer is shot?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Usually the secondary should measure 24 volts or right around there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad experience! [ 19 Answers ]

I am working for an ethnic newspaper, and am currently writing an article on skin lightening. Yes I know it is an exhausted topic, but I am really getting down to the nitty gritty! I want to know your experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly. Did you have fantastic results with a certain...

Man on road in bad condition [ 2 Answers ]

A man lying on road whom to contact so that he gets medication,

Can I sue someone who gave me a bad check to cash [ 3 Answers ]

I cashed a check for a friend through my bank account. Both checks came back nsf and overdrafted my accounts. This happened in the middle of August this year and he still hasn't made any effort to repay me. When it happened I asked him about it and found out he had stolen checks but he swore that...

Transformer for Weil Mclain e.g. Boiler [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a transformer with a circuit breaker to replace a White-Rodgers 90-112 transformer/relay. I can't find the combination with a breaker so I figured I'll buy the transformer and then pop it in in the 4" X 4" backplate since the relay is not used anyway. Will the Honeywell AT150F1022...

Connecting a wood boiler to exsisting boiler [ 2 Answers ]

I need a plumbing diagram to connect a wood burning boiler to an exsisting primary boiler, exsisting boiler is apeerless 105/85 that is approx. 20 years old

View more questions Search