Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pogoda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Condensation in attic
    I have condensation in my attic. I have gabel ridge and soffit vents. Exhaust from ceiling fan all go into the gabel wall. I still however have condensation.

Check out some similar questions!

Condensation in attic [ 3 Answers ]

There is condendsation in the attic causing the fire alarms to go off. How can I get the condensation out of the attic. Sorry if this is a dumb question single mom that has no clue of this type of thing. Plese help:confused:

Condensation in conduit from attic [ 1 Answers ]

It's winter in Chicago and I've found condensation dripping out in small amounts from the conduit in a ceiling fixture junction box in my kitchen. There is no light fixture attached to the box as we are doing some minor remodeling. The conduit runs through the attic above the kitchen ceiling. I...

Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

Why there is a lot of condensation on my duct in my basement is due to low air flow or too much air flow? What can I do to solve this problem?

Attic condensation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a feeling I know the answer to my query but I have to ask to be sure. My home is a quad level (tri-level with a full basement) when I was up in the attic over the weekend checking out insulation levels I noticed that on the underside of the north facing roof I had some condensation dripping...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.