Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOHN GOMM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 09:22 AM
    s.s.increase
    Are we as s.s.d.people going to get $250.00 increase in jan. Check for 2010?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 12:05 PM

We are not going to receive any increase in monthly benefits for the year 2010. There may be a "stimulus" check of $250 though for folks collecting social security retirement benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I increase my self-confidence? [ 5 Answers ]

So, I always have this problem. Around close or not so close friends, I tend to be a little "bold" or kind of really being myself. Or in other words, I'm not shy around my friends.. So, in our class, all of my classmates are my friends, but there are some that aren't really close. The only...

SS Increase [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody explain me why the SS benefits are not going to increase for 2010? Regards, Antonio

How to increase my sale? [ 4 Answers ]

I just signed up to be a consultant for noevir beauty product, I've trid the product myself too and it's pretty nice. But even though I'm confident about the product myself I'm not a sociable person. I've been here in USA for about 3 years now. But still haven't made that much friends, the friends...

Price increase [ 2 Answers ]

Letter advising customers of a price increase

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search