Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irfan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Techniques to develop passion
    I want to make my sub-ordinates passionate to their brnds, what techniques may help for this ? I am in sales profession and you know in selling passion play vital role. Confident for response from experts. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 03:53 AM

You could offer them more money, better commissions if you want them to be passionate in sales.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trust, how to develop this in my relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a great relationship, and a great girlfriend, and we spend a lot of time together. I know that when we are apart we are both faithful, and think about each other when out with our respective friends. We are very much in love. My girlfriend, who is 25, and 5 years younger than...

Will he develop feelings for her? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently met a girl who he thinks would be a really good friend... she admitted to me that she has a thing for him but he's not going after her... im scared he will develop feelings for her because she is so down to earth and a great manipulator... but he refuses to stop being friends...

Can a short period still develop into a healthy pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Girls... I'm still confused by my 2and 1/2 day period at the beginning of January... I thought it might have been implantation bleeding, but now I think it may have been just wishful thinking and a weird period. But my question is: can that strange short 'different' period still continue into...

View more questions Search