Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muster00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 02:46 AM
    Looking for a software where I can combine photos
    Hello

Im looking for a photo software where I can put numerous pictures together on one surface moving them freely on top of others and back, like in reality with printed photos and save it as new photo. PhotoScape has that option where you can combine pictures but you can't cros them over and has limited options editing.

Im also looking for a software where you can cut out things from a photo and save it as a separately photo and change the original size of a photo and then also save it separately.

Many thanks
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2009, 07:56 AM

There are several, but they don't do the things you describe with the click of a button. You have to learn a few basic things about the software and then it is done with ease.

Windows Paint will do all that you describe.

Also, you have...

Adobe Photoshop
    Macromedia Fireworks
    ALSee (Free) ALSee Picture Viewer and Digital Photo Editor
    HP Photosmart (HP.Com - Free)
    GIMP (Free) GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

There are probably hundreds of others, but these I have personally used. I prefer Fireworks out of all of them, but it is a bit pricey. Out of the free ones, Photosmart is probably the easiest, but I like ALSee better.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2009, 07:58 AM
    In photoshop what you are asking is done using layers. You can drag and drop new images in without a problem. Each gets a new layer. You bring layer to front and it will be on top of other photos, move to back and it is beneath. Once you establish priority of layers, you can move them into position.

Most image editing software works on similar principles.
    muster00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 09:32 AM

Thanks for the info. Will try ALSee and Adobe.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Also Paint.net (free)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to combine different ions? [ 1 Answers ]

What will Pb+CO produce when they are combined together?

Combine an equation? [ 4 Answers ]

This is stupid I know but how do I combine this? D - (d + c) I got -C but somehow I think I'm really wrong. Thanks

Digital camera software and photos [ 7 Answers ]

I recently purchased a digital camera. I loaded the camera software into my computer without a hitch. I was also able to download the pictures from the camera onto the computer without a hitch. I am trying to send some of the pics by email. I accessed the software, I saw all my pictures, but...

Combine DBA accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Can the accounts of the dba be combined with the parent company and submitted as one return

View more questions Search