Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellaswanedward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 11:35 PM
    So, why are my questions gone?
    I asked about three questions not too long ago and when I logged in and each time after that, it said I had NO questions.

What happened to them?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 11:40 PM

Were all three questions similar to one another?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2009, 01:57 AM
    Try looking under your other name: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...restingme.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Me and my boyfriend play 20 questions and I need questions [ 3 Answers ]

We play 20 questions a lot and I ran out of questions help

OPT to H-1B tax questions [ 3 Answers ]

I am from P.R.China and was working in a university on F1(OPT) till June 30 th 2008. Then I continued to work in the same university and my status was converted to H-1B on July 1st 2008. My question is that I belong to Dual-Status alien for 2008? Another questions is that I only got a W-2 from...

Some IQ questions [ 2 Answers ]

I took a test to see of what my IQ is from Free IQ Test - IQ Questions. These are some questions I don't understand: Mary, who is sixteen years old, is four times as old as her brother. How old will Mary be when she is twice as old as her brother? 20, 24, 25, 26, or 28 years old? If you...

View more questions Search