Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshi25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:27 PM
    How to start air ticketing business
    Hi I'm karan sharma
    I want to start travel agency for air and train reservations can you tell me the best way hw to set up the business step by step and what is the aestimate cost for start up
    anshi25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:51 PM

Watz d frst step like is dere any need to purchase the software for ticketing
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 11:10 PM

Hi, anshi25!

Are you licensed or certified to do that sort of thing where you're located?

Whether you need those types of things or not, are the first things that I suggest that you find out.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The furnace blows hot air than cold air [ 4 Answers ]

When I first turn on the heat, the gas furnace lights up appropriately, it heats and then the fan turns on and blows the warm air. After about 1-2 hours, the air is still blowing but it is now cold air. In order to get it hot again I turn the breaker to the furnace on and off and the cycle starts...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Air ticketing business [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to start airticketing business from home. How can I start?

To start ticketing business [ 2 Answers ]

Give me some ieads and procedure to start a ticketing business

Air & Train Ticketing Business in India [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me how can I become an authorized air & ticketing agent in Delhi?

View more questions Search