Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Dec 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
    The neverending story!
    It would be really cool if someone could tell me the name Bastian shouts at the end of the movie. It is the name he gives the Child like Empress. I have asked many people and no one can tell me. I think it is the name of his mother but I have never been able to understand the name as he shouts it. Thanks guys, this has been plaguing me my whole life!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 08:58 PM

Moon Child
    Die unendliche Geschichte (1984) - Trivia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother's name in The Neverending Story? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the name of Bastian's mother is that he yells out at the end of the movie. This has always bugged me because I could never understand what he said. I was watching the movie last night and I still can't make out the name he calls. Thanks!

The neverending story [ 5 Answers ]

What is the name the Sabastion calls out at the end of the movie? When he has to pick a name for the childlike empress, and he chooses his moms name, and he calls it out... I can't understand what the heck he is saying... Anyone know?? Thanks!:)

Neverending hotflashes! [ 2 Answers ]

Is Prempro supposed to work for everyone? Is there a build up time, I've been taking it for 4 days and have seen No results, even after doubling the amount.

Neverending Bad Breath [ 5 Answers ]

I Have Been Suffering With This Problem For Years Now. It Seems As Though I Am Actually Breathing Bad Breath Through My Nose! I Can Enter A Room And Within Minutes Someone Will Say Somebody Has Bad Breath Of Course That's Me. No Sinus Problems No Metabolic Abnormalities Except Pylori Does This...

I am looking for a movie that is like these movies Fantasia,The neverending story ple [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie it is like Fantasia and The neverending story. I remember that there was this boy and that he is in this room with this guy with white hair and he has these balls that he is twisting in his hands and then they walk on the stairs upside down and there is also this...

View more questions Search