Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    querry22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 08:41 PM
    1980s movie about making a movie about a mummy
    A film crew shooting a movie where there is a local lore about a mummy. The main actor gets a call that his wife is having a baby.he can't get the mummy suit off. On the way to the hospital he runs into the real mummy.locals now are after him. Comedy I saw in late 80s. Possibly made for TV.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 12, 2009, 10:51 PM
    It's from a weekly show in the 80's called "Amazing Stories" by Steven Speilberg. One of my favorites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s Haunted Movie and Other Movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched this once when I wasn't really supposed to probably, it was about a haunted house close to a cliff, and the woman who used to live there committed suicide and haunted the place, at least I think that's how it went. The other movie I can't remember much about, might have even been in...

What is the name of this Disney channel original movie with a mummy? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Disney channel original movie called about three or kids that enter an abandoned house and discover that there's a mummy in the basement.

1980s movie [ 3 Answers ]

A neighborhood is scared of an african american man who walks around town thumping his fists together calling himself "the king. " One old man makes some homemade arm cuffs to wear and wrap around the burgular when he breaks into his home. The old man ends up wrapping his arms around the...

Dracula, mummy, wolfman movie. [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie that played on HBO late 80s to mid 90s with all the original monsters: Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, and the mummy. It wasn't a serious film. It was somewhat of a comedy. I remember that this group of kids were trying to defeat them. I think there was some type of...

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

View more questions Search