Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinypitbull6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Pitbull bans in Florida
    Yes I am planing on moving to Florida around orlando in feb. I have a pitbull and a boxer and I was just wanting to find out the breed laws on them in Florida before we move. Were they are aloud and not aloud.
    Thanks for any help I can get.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 08:17 PM

Currently I do not believe there is any Breed-Specific Legislation in Orlando, but please contact the city to verify.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 09:08 PM

Miami Dade had one, but currently the state has a law that there can not be breed specific laws. But there are currently two laws in state to try and change that.

So currently there is not, but you can expect it most likely over the next couple of years
    tinypitbull6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:24 PM

OK thanks a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What cities in the Us have bans or restrictions on pit bulls [ 6 Answers ]

I am doing a paper for my english class on defending an issue. I am defending the fact that banning pit bulls is not the answer, that we must punish those that are creating monsters out of these loving gentle and loyal animals. However I have not been able to find statistics on how many cities in...

Married in vegas, live in Florida and I want the divorce. Can I do it in Florida? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in Vegas.. I'm from Guatemala, we are still in the process of legalizating me, but we've been having a lot of problems, and I'm actually contemplating a divorce. We live in Florida... do I have to go back to vegas to get a divorce, can I do it from here in Florida.. what about...

Is my pitbull going to be mean? [ 27 Answers ]

I just got a four month old blue-nose pitbull. She just showed up on our doorstep, and the owner told us we could have her or he will put her down. He could not take care of her. I have six kids ages 1 to 14. I need to know if she will stay calm and sweet as she is now, or should I worry. The only...

Pitbull peeing [ 1 Answers ]

A good friend of mine has a 5 year old pitbull who recently started peeing in the house. At first, they thought it was because the dog was left in the house for too long but about a week or two ago he actually started peeing right in front of us, right after he'd been taken out. For instance, we...

New pitbull next door [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there,a new pitbull moved in next door,we have a duplex,ajoining walls and yard,they biullt a 4ft fence for dog,very worried ,I have 5 cats and a dog that hasalresdy been attacked first week from pitbull,we have become friends with owner,there dog growls at my husband and I ,along with there...

View more questions Search