Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soulbeliever666 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2009, 02:11 PM
    Looking for someone emotionally mature and non judgemental person to talk too.
    Hi all

I am new on here so I am not sure how it works but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would like listen. I am not looking for advice to be honest there is not much left that can be given that I have not already given myself. I don't have many friends where I am. But the friends I do have are not emtionally mature enough to talk too and even when I do try they don't really seem interested so I don't bother. So if there is someone out there that's emotionally mature and non judgemental who's willing to lend an ear I would like offer mine in return.
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 12, 2009, 02:57 PM

I will be very willing to listen (read your text!: live far away so to read what you write would be ideal). Do you want to send a personal message or write publicly? Most people here write their problems down which are then discussed in a public forum. I am happy for you to send me a persnal message

Sandalwood

Dec 13, 2009, 12:54 AM

Thanks for your reply how would I send a personal message to you? Interesting quote by the way (-:
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 08:20 AM

Soul,in your 'My Profile' at the top of the page, if you click it, then look to the left side of the page,you'll see"Private Messages".
    Know the user name you want to contact and type in their name,then the message and send, once you do it a few times it'll be simpler.
    Remember this though,this site prefers that questions and answers are posted for others to see,that makes a site like this live(Advertisements=revenue... etc)

That said,I would also join in any discussion in this open forum,we all need someone to relate to:)
    jswear28 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2009, 09:46 PM

Hi, I have been going through some tough times in life myself. I have learned how to overcome some of the hassles in life but it might be nice talking to you because I think we can help each other.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 10:02 PM

I think all of us here are non-judgemental. I can lend an ear too.
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 13, 2009, 11:05 PM

Why don't you tell us all what your problems are... this site is great and you get lots of opinions from lots of different people,whoall have a different point of view, take novel outlooks on your situation. You don't have to use names or anything... Be as specific as you feel comfortable with.

If you don't feel comfortable with that then maybe private messaging is the way to go?

Dec 14, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Soul,in your 'My Profile' at the top of the page,,if you click it,,then look to the left side of the page,you'll see"Private Messages".
    Know the user name you want to contact and type in their name,then the message and send,,once you do it a few times it'll be simpler.
    Remember this though,this site prefers that questions and answers are posted for others to see,that makes a site like this live(Advertisements=revenue...etc)

That said,I would also join in any discussion in this open forum,we all need someone to relate to:)
    Thanks for the message but I can't see the private message thingy, why isn't any thing simple.. . Oh well never mind. Yeah I know what you mean but I'm more of a privet person these days that's all.

Dec 14, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jswear28 View Post
    Hi, I have been going through some tough times in life myself. I have learned how to overcome some of the hassles in life but it might be nice talking to you because I think we can help each other.
    Hi yeah maybe we can. Feel free to send a message I am having problems sending them (I don't know how too) it's a bit complex for me ?-: I expect I'll work it out might take me some time though.
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Dec 31, 2009, 04:37 AM

I'm willing to talk and listen as well :)
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:41 AM

Go to my profile (top right) and on the My profile page locate the options on the left under Private Messages.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:56 AM

One of the reasons so many of us are addicted to AMHD is the simple fact that there is a community of people willing and ready to help with any and every problem that one can face. It's such a cool place to be a part of because of the wealth of experience from which posters draw from.

Try us out... we'll try our best to help! :)
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 09:09 AM

We are. Spill the beans. If you have to, use a totally different ID if your ID is used elsewhere on other sites. Stay anonymous. SHould be easy enough to do. Use an ID for these issues and come back as a normal member as someone else. Double ID's are not permitted to harass, etc, but even administrators have double ID's. A gentle reminder is that posts are generally never deleted. You can control attachments though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Can a person be "emotionally unfaithful"? [ 3 Answers ]

When anyone mentions "infidelity" I believe that most of us think of "sexually unfaithful". Can a person be "emotionally unfaithful"? How would you define it? Has any one ever heard of "emotional infidelity"? Is there such a thing, or did I just come up with a new term? When it is said that a...

Father's Family Judgemental [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a 15 yr old daughter. I have not been with her father since she was 6 months old. She has a relationship with her father but its when its convenient for him. Recently his family had a get together for x-mas and they all seemed to have ganged up on my daughter. She has been battling...

View more questions Search