Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 01:08 PM

Geez MzLady he was supposed to have the other girl, and you too! You have ruined his masterplan for female domination. I would go nutsy bozo too!!

Now that his true nature is showing, you better protect yourself.
    mzlady Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 01:48 PM

Yeah I know right... but I'm like? Well why marry her then? To keep her? Because she buys you things... lol... yea great marriage
    Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 08:05 PM

But that's his business now, not yours. Yours is to keep him at a safe distance so he cannot hurt you.

Dec 30, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong
    I found out today that I'm having twins... and I was also told that my ex.. (babys father) told his wife.. no big deal right... well he tells me she's having a hard time dealing with it... because he's her husband and she wanted to have a baby with him and now that I'm pregnant and not only pregnant but having twins she will have to wait... as he put it... shes more concerned on WHEN they can have a baby now..! Correct me if I'm wrong but you stupid girl... your dayum husband is trying to have an affair with the mother of his children which you are oblivious to... it would appear to me and everyone else that he is doing what they call faking a rship... which is what I've been told military guys do to get crap... AND you are too stupid to realize it so you married him thinking he would stay and you want to have his baby to try to keep him... when its obvious he doesn't want to leave me alone... I could be wrong but she is selfish... this is ridiculous... and I'm pissed really I'm just venting... she knew damn well I was pregnant before she married him... and now you want to be all upset... whatever I'm so irritated
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Excuse me? Are you for real?He married her not you so yes she has a right to be upset-and he wants to have an affair with you,his ex?
    I had a hard time understanding your post as it all ran into one long sentence-but she is his wife ,of course she's upset.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Dec 30, 2009, 04:06 PM

If this woman knew that you were pregnant before she got married to her ex, it is her own fault. She knew what was going on, yet decided to put herself in the situation. Of course he is not going to want to have a baby with her right away when he has twins on the way.

On another note, I don't think you should have a romantic relationship with him even if he is pushing it. Even if he says he is not happy etc.; it doesn't change the fact that he is married. If he wants to work things out with you then he needs to file divorce papers.

Also, she is obviously jealous.. and who wouldn't be? If I had a new husband that was expecting twins with another woman I wouldn't like it either.

I know you didn't really ask any questions, I just wanted to shed some of my light on the situation. :) Good luck with the pregnancy! I Hope all goes well!
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Dec 30, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Also... are you sure she knew you were pregnant? Maybe he wasn't completely honest with her when he married her.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Get real!

I know that you will have to deal with him for many years to come since you are having the babies, but that doesn't mean that you should be having an affair with him. Step back and leave them alone. They are married and all you are ever going to be is the babies' momma. Grow up and get your own fella!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 04:39 PM

Who's being unreasonable?

If you are pregnant, you should be concentrating on your babies. And how you are going to raise them without him, another woman's husband, in the picture.
    Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Why do you still have your nose in his business? Your both crazy for letting one guy play you both. Now you have two children to raise, and better get child support, because the hogwash he feeds you isn't worth squat.

Dec 31, 2009, 08:20 AM

My nose isn't in his business he called to talk to me and for all those who said stop having an affair with him I'm not... im better than that... but he is trying to play both sides of the fence... he absolutely can't stand for me to talk to someone else... he is still on leave... but ill give you an example he called a few days ago and my friend was visiting... he asked if I had someone over I said yes... he hung up and then told me he wasn't going to talk to me anymore... I just said OK.. I don't entertain his nonsense anymore... so then he called back... and was like oh well have fun with him etc etc etc... she knew I was pregnant because when I found out about her I told her I was... and I agree with one of the other posts... yes she's jealous... she married him to stay with him and she wants to have a baby with him to try to keep him... shes competing with me... shes not secure in her marriage because I already told her he was not going to be faithful to her... and what she doesn't realize is having a baby is not going to change him... it really doesn't... I can be naïve but I'm not stupid by a long shot... I totally blow him off and he can't stand it because he doesn't want to lose me and he knows that's what's going to happen... I told him before we broke up... you are going to regret this... and he TOLD me... sadly I know you're right... lol men can be so stupid... everyone if you're going to leave advice don't say that I'm chasing him or stop having an affair... because I'm not... he is chasing me hard... and I play it off like I don't give a damn because that's what I have to do...

Dec 31, 2009, 08:21 AM
    And she does NOT have the right to be uspet because the only thing she is trying to do right now is compete... if she didn't feel threatened by me she wouldn't even be worried about it... shed just be like OK well we have to wait a little while...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:27 AM

The only conversations you should be having with this guy is about the babies.. nothing else.

He won't go away or stop contacting you unless YOU do something.

This situation is a complete mess...

He's married to her,your having his babies,she's jealous and in his ear,he's on the phone to you... its like a bloody soap opera!

Its time for someone in this triangle to grow up and think about the babies and their welfare,and I'm afrais the buck is going to stop with you.

Once you get serious,and stick with it,he will get the idea.

You don't sound like a stupid women,so be the smart one here,and pull this crap together.

Dec 31, 2009, 08:52 AM

That's just it... ive gotten serious... I don't answer his phone calls most of the time... dont respond to texts... the only reason I was talking to him yest was because I found out I was having twins and I sent him the ultrasound pic... but he doesn't get the picture... hes not willing to let me go... because he's always pissed at me for ignoring him... pissed at me because I'm talking to someone else... pissed because I choose the person I'm talking to over talking to him... its like a neverending vicious cycle... I try to stay away... I can get by a couple of days without talking to him before he's blowin my phone up asking why I haven't talked to him... its easy right now because he is on LEAVE... but he comes back this week... and he will be able to pop up on my doorstep... not that I have to answer the door... but he can't do much from where he's at right now... lol... this is damn ridiculous... and she is the stupidest of them all
    Expert

Dec 31, 2009, 09:14 AM

Bottom line, child support, and he knows that. If its not about the future of the kids, keep him out of your business. See him in court, the cheater. And he is married, whether she is a stupid, jealous wife, or not, That's not your business.

Dec 31, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Yea tali you not telling me nothing I don't already know... he will be on child support... and I know its not my business if I was trying make it my business id tell her what was going on... I stay out of it... because she will realize I was right.. and he will try to come crawling back... and then I will have the last laugh because I'm not going to take his sorry tail back
    Expert

Dec 31, 2009, 09:46 AM

Now that's great news.

Dec 31, 2009, 09:51 AM

Lol... you know sometimes all you need is to hear yourself talk badly about the person and its like instant relief... real talk... lol
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 09:57 AM

You're in a tough situation and I'm sure you're feeling hurt and confused. You'll be just fine without him.

Focus on the babies and let yourself heal.

Dec 31, 2009, 10:14 AM

I know... im hurt.. but ill get over it... I heard the words to this song last night and its so fitting for this situation.. ~you see me drowning but you won't save my life... I know love isn't fair I know it isn't perfect... but I can't be here because YOUR LOVE Isn't WORTH IT... and this is how it sounds when my heart cries... and you won't even come to my rescue~ beautiful song... lol here's another one I just heard ~the duence cap is off... you don't know what you've lost... and you won't realize until I'm gone... that I was the one... now which one of us is really dumb~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search