Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbromberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Music On Felicity Season 4 DVD
    Is there anyone I can write to to find out the names of the songs that were played on Episode 14 and 16 of the Felicity Season 4 DVD? These are different songs, for the most party, than were used on the original TV show. Somewhere, there must be a listing of them, or someone to write to at the production company that arranged for the substitutions. Can anyone help?

Alternatively, I can get some of the lyrics from some of the songs I am interested in, if someone can suggest an effective website that will identify the artist and song.
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 10:33 PM
    You can try Yahoo TV groups under Felicity, there is a list of songs that fans of the show have compiled. Also if you know some of the lyrics you can write them out and somebody might know the song and can answer your question. Felicitypage.com is a great place for information on songs. Also Felicitytunes.com has compiled a list of songs used in the original airings of the show not the DVD version. I hope that helps you out some...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD music help [ 99 Answers ]

In the very last episode, fourth season, during the flashback of Ben and Felicity watching the Charlie Chaplin movie on the roof there is a song playing that I can't find anywhere. I think the title of the song is "Born Yesterday" or something like that. I know the song originally on the series...

Felicity DVD Song Season 2 [ 2 Answers ]

From Episode 10 "Great Expectations", Felicity and her father eating at a booth in Epstein Bar. What is the song playing in the background? The words are something like "I don't think I'll ever be what this world expects of me..." It is NOT any of the songs listed on felicitytunes for this episode....

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

View more questions Search