Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joho44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Hampton bay light fan remote problem
    Have a Hampton By fan/light unit that in only operated by a remote. Worked fine for years since we moved in until the other day - light control stopped working - in the on position. Fan control works fine and red LED lights when either fan or light buttons are pushed. Changed the battery but still the same problem. Would appreciate any help - thanks, Howard
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 03:49 PM

PROBABLY the receiver, but first try changing the frequency of the remote and receiver. See:

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Fan Light/Fan Remote Problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, we have a Hampton Bay fan and my son dropped the remote and it stopped working. I changed the batteries and that didn't work. Now I asked someone at Home Depot what I needed to do. They instructed me to buy a new remote kit... I did however it came with a little grey box with 3 cords...

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

What direction should my HB fan be going to keep the heat from escaping to the ceiling?

Hampton bay light bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Moressby ceiling fan. When I purchased it, I assumed that since it had a light dimmer, it would have quite a bit of light. When it is on, it has the spectrum of a night light. Is there any way to correct this problem ?

Hampton ceiling fan remote problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton ceiling fan that is appox. 5 yrs old. The remote seems not to work. I have to flip the power switch on the wall and hold down a button on the remote to make the fan or lights go on. I tried changing the battery and that doesn't work. I then changed the switch on the wall and that...

View more questions Search