Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snr2237 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 10:46 PM
    answer my math problem for free
    suppose you used the rule (6x,6y) to transform this figure into a new figure.how would the side lengths of the new figre compare to the side lengths of the original?
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 04:57 AM

What figure? Wouldn't it help if we had a figure to look at?

If the figure is saved on your computer, use the Manage Attachments option to load it.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 09:26 AM

The new object would be similar in respect to its angles. Every point on the object would be multiplied by 6, on both the x and y axes. This would also result in every side being 6 times the length of the pre-translation figure. It will increase in area for most polygons by a factor of 36.
    nunu2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2011, 09:50 PM
    suppose you used the rule (s3x+1,3y-40to transform the original figure into a new figure. How would the angle of the new figure compare with the angles of the original?
    watson13.. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 07:18 PM
    C(n)=negative three n minus six ; C(n)=n minus four

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math answer [ 8 Answers ]

I bet you don't know the answer to this y=3x y=x-2

Math-i know the answer but how [ 2 Answers ]

Jordan and Missy are standing together in the schol yard. Jordan who is 6fett tall cast shadow of 54 inches long. At the same time missy casts a shadow that is 45 inches long. How tall is missy A- 38 in. B- 86.4 C- 5Ft D-5ft 6 in I know the asnwer is % feet. I doen this before but my...

Math answer [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: A right triangle is a triangle with one angle measuring 90°. In a right triangle, the lengths of the sides are related by the Pythagorean Theorem, where c is the length of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the 90° angle). Find the length of the hypotenuse when the other two sides’...

Math work answer plase [ 1 Answers ]

Use the Substitution method to solve the system of equations. x + y = -4 x - y = 2 what does x and y =?

Math answer [ 3 Answers ]

Trapezoid STAR is isosceles. Find the length of each side and the measure of each angle and one angle is 110 :confused:

View more questions Search