Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shzad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Can I perform tyammum or any other of action in replace of ghusal?
    Can I perform tyammum or any other of action in replace of ghusal? If ghusal is wajib on a person n he can't use water due to any kind of disease
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 09:55 PM

Hello Shzad,

Yes, only if no clean water is readily available...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I perform salat [ 9 Answers ]

salam! while performing salat I get into tension that whether I'll be able to perform all steps properly or not? I usually forget the steps in salat, I am double minded that whether I've performed the steps properly or not like whether I've performed rakoo or not or read sana ETC or not this makes...

How to perform K-test? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've read through many posts and symptoms on my 1992 Honda Civic EX and they are exactly as described by many that leads me to perform the famous K-test. However, my auto-mechanical knowledge is in its infancy, so I'll need some idiot-proof help. 1. Where is the MAP sensor on a 1992...

Mechanic Did Not Perform to 100% [ 5 Answers ]

I took my car to a local import shop for diagnosis and repair in April 2007. The car would have trouble starting when warm, so the mechanic added A 900 ohms resistor to the coolant temp. sensor circuit. Basically, he tricked the sensor into thinking its still cold so it will dump more fuel into...

How would you perform this J-Entry [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I am so lost I keep trying to get this down pat but it keeps coming up wrong on my end... please help!! :eek: Use: The percent of accounts recv. Method to estimate bad debts --- One Dec 31 2005 - outstanding accts recv of $55,000 with 2% estimated to be uncollectable. Then I have to...

View more questions Search