Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worriedgirl1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 07:02 PM
    My cat leaks blood from the vagina when she's pregnant
    I have a cat that is pregnant this will be her 3rd litter of kittens, but this time its different I noticed that she leaks blood from the vagina. Does this mean that she will lose them or what?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 08:42 PM

How come she wasn't spayed after the first or even second litter?

She needs to go to a vet, this is not normal.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 09:09 AM

Leaking blood from the vagina is never normal OR good. How close together were the litters?

Why hasn't she been spayed?
    frenchfry Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 09:24 AM

I would make an appointment for her... human's can bleed a little bit during pregnancy and be fine. Im sure a spot of blood as long as nothing else changes is ok(literally a spot).. but if it's any significant amount I would take her in quickly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat leaking blood from vagina [ 5 Answers ]

Please help! My cat gave birth yesterday to six kittens. The labor went rather quickly all six kittens were born in an hour. She cleaned the kittens perfectly and chewed the cords. This was her very first time giving birth. I'm very confused and worried because I have read about the mama cats dying...

He cheated, she's pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

He cheated, she's pregnant

I know she's pregnant, what can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

To whom it my concern, my daughter sher'lyn is going through some things and I think she could be pregnant,but she is having a period and a light one every month she has morning sickness, headaches,back pain, she pees a lot more now,um she craves food she has never ate before in her life.breast are...

She's pregnant and not speaking to me [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 months. She is a wonderful, smart, and good hearted. We hit it off wonderfully. We go together so well. Everything was great! I have never met a woman like her. I was about to move in with her when we found out she was pregnant . The news of her...

She's pregnant and I'm a sucker! [ 12 Answers ]

First the main issue and then a little bit of background. My ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in over 10 weeks and presumed that I was never going to see again (which would have been fine by me), out of the blue shows up on my doorstep yesterday and informs me that "she's 17 weeks pregnant with...

View more questions Search