Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bahamut Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Dec 11, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Best car suited for frequent long distance driving
    Im putting a question out there, I drive a fair distance everyday to get to and from work.

Im wondering what sort of car I should be looking, I obviously need good petrol consumption, and I'd also like a bigger vehicle (wagon/suv) for trunk size as my partner shows dogs and need room for all the stuff we need to take with us

Also should probably add I live in australia so an Escalade or most american cars are sort of out of the question (except ford) :)

Cheers guys

Bahamut
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 07:42 AM
    Consider:

. 2010 Ford Transit Connect

. Ford Edge

. Ford Flex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is too long for a long distance relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I am in LDR hell here, or so it seems.. before we were long distance, my boyfriend and I had been together for 3 months. It doesn't really seem that long but we were so close and I had the best time with him. So anyhow, he went off to Florida to start college in August this summer. At first,...

What is the best way to pack for college when driving a long distance? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm beginning to go through my things and am almost done buying what I need for college in the fall. Now comes time to pack :( I've already bought 3 smaller under-the-bed storage bins, so I will be packing some things in there. Since I can't come home before winter break and I'll be in...

Career suited for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have completed my b.tech in computer science.I have tried for many jobs in IT field through campus recriutments,but coulndt get any... after completing my course I couldn't get one job of my interest... so should I keeep on trying or should I get into some other job not realted to my study like...

Long distance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm usually on here giving advice, but here I am needing some. I'll make it sweet and simple. I am moving due to financial reasons and will undoubtedly improve my situation once I move to my new location. She's staying but she really has no ties to where she currently lives as she's moved from...

The long distance or is it him? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sorry if this story is long but the background is important. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am 25 years old and my ex is 27. We met in the first year of law school and then he moved five hours away for school. Before he moved away, I got...

View more questions Search