Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oosie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Prism3d engine update
    I've purchased Hunting Unlimited 2009. I'm running a Windows7 64-bit operating system. After installing, the message appears: prism3d engine has stopped working... sys_no_graphics. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 9500gt graphics card installed; I've already updated the driver. It is up to date. Please help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 11, 2009, 02:23 AM
    I believe that the prism engine is 32 bit and so may not be compatible with Win7 64 bit.

Try compatibility mode..
    marcelmorin46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Is there a prism engine 3d patch for 64 bit Windows?

Need a patch for prism3D engine since I use Windows 7 64 bits
    marcelmorin46 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 10:14 AM
    My game is 18 Wheels of steel Convoy. I need an update for prism3D engine since that game does not work with windows 7 64 bits and a new graphic card 3d
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 29, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Have you checked their site for updates, as this is rather an old game now and may not support 64 bit OSes, as I mentioned earlier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix the prism3d engine for "18 Wheels of Steel Haulin?" [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how do I fix the prism3d engine problem for my game 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin. I have tried to regcure my computer, put the problem doesn't let me load in to the driving part of the game please who ever had this type of problem please help me and tell me how can I fix it, because I...

The Prism3d engine. [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm here again.. :mad: I got this game called Hunting Unlimited 2008.When I install it,it install 100%.But whenever I launch it to play it it gives me a error message of the Prism3d engine that reports an error and that it have to close.Is there a possibility to download a FREE Prism3d...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Prism3D engine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. What program do I need to run prism3D engine ?

View more questions Search