Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seancarole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Palmers for ashy skin
    I'm using an aha skin lotion for wrinkles and it's made my skin red and bumpy and dry. How long until my skin should adjust?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 02:53 PM

It's common for skin to become dry, red, and irritated when using a product that contains aha. I usually apply a moisturizer 10-20 minutes after applying the aha, everyone's skin is different so it can take a few weeks to a couple of months until your skin adjusts. Remember to use a good sunblock high in spf to help protect your skin, as aha can make it sensitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Dr.palmers skin whitener and lightener work [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have very dark skin.pitch black.how do I make it lighter like a chocolate color.DOES dr.palmers skin whitener and lightener work?

Palmers Fade MILK [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody use palmers fade milk? I have been using it for a while I don't see much of a difference

Does dr.palmers work on dark dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my friend is lyk pitch black and I'm lyk a chocolate color but a little lighter and I need to know will dr.palmers skin whitener and lightner work and get her lite.How light will she get if she uses it?And how long will it take

What to do about ashy color! [ 1 Answers ]

My blonde hair was to blonde so in my attempt to add some color I chose light ash blonde! Wrong! Now what? I'd rather be to blonde than have this silvery ashy hair!! What can I do. I use pernmanent colors. Thanks for your help!!

Dr. Palmers Fade Cream [ 2 Answers ]

Does Dr.Palmers fade cream work good on lightening your face and keeping it like? Please help!!

View more questions Search