Is your thermostat set on ON or AUTO?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The furnace blows hot air than cold air [ 4 Answers ]

When I first turn on the heat, the gas furnace lights up appropriately, it heats and then the fan turns on and blows the warm air. After about 1-2 hours, the air is still blowing but it is now cold air. In order to get it hot again I turn the breaker to the furnace on and off and the cycle starts...

My furnace want stay lite but it is blowing air [ 0 Answers ]

What if my furnace want stay lite but my air keep blowing ?

Goodman furnace wilol not stay lite [ 4 Answers ]

My furnace is about 9 years old and when I turn it on I do get a igniter and my gas valve opens but I only get one flame out of 5. My flame sensor is at the far end from the first flame so I believe it is shutting the furnace down.

Replaced thermocouple furnace still won't stay lite [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace was pushing out cold air, my husband replaced the thermocouple and now the furnace will lite, then about 20 seconds later the light will go out and the whole furnace will stop working. It is a Coleman forced heat. Please give us some help

HEIL furnace will not stay lite [ 3 Answers ]

I have a older heil furnace (Model#867.769445) about 20 years old. When the pilot turns on after a few seconds the burners light, then after a second or two they shut off, on again, and off. They will do this continually until finally they stay on or the furnace stops trying to heat. I have also...

View more questions Search