Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryanndzendzel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Hampton bay light bulbs
    I have a Moressby ceiling fan. When I purchased it, I assumed that since it had a light dimmer, it would have quite a bit of light. When it is on, it has the spectrum of a night light. Is there any way to correct this problem ?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 04:25 PM

What is the wattage of each bulb and how many bulbs are there on the fan? I am not familiar with this model
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 11:28 AM

I will second B's question, as this model is discontinued and no longer on their website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Light Bulbs - Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 31 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan (Traditional Collection, Alton, 52"), which I need a replacement light bulb for. Home Depot or Lowe's in my area do not carry them. The bulb says RHINE FSP13EL 13W 2700K. Thank you for any help in the right direction.

Hampton bay ceiling fans troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and the fan works just fine. The problem is the light. The light will come on as it should but sometimes it stays on for a few seconds or as long a 5 mim. Then it just turns off on its own. I bought two of the same fans and the second one works with out any...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with light bulbs. I cannot find replacement bulbs. The bulb I took out does not have the traditional screw in bottom but has a pronged bottom. Number on bulb is TCP #33014M and is 14 watts. Can you help me find where I can buy these bulbs?

Source for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan CFL Light Bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3X3 year old Hampton Bay Ceilings with PLSS13W2700 sprial 4 pin connectors. I can't find replacements that fit into the housing that are 4 pin. Anybody know of a source?

Changing light bulbs for hampton bay ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the light bulbs for the Hampton Bay ceiling fan? :confused:

View more questions Search