Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishants Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Movie search by description
    I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and falls for her. He is probably the one responsible for her sisters suicide. She too gets attracted towards her, and he seduces her and they even make out in her office, in night when she is alone. Movie is well sought and properly scripted. The face is remember probably is val Kilmer - OR the Character Who PLAYED "FATHER" in Plane in the MOVIE "SAINT". Pz help- movie must be of late eighties or early nineties and the lead heroine has acted in severl thriller, hollywood movies.
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Dec 11, 2009, 11:23 AM

Do you have any idea who she is or what other movies she may have played in?

Dec 12, 2009, 02:50 AM

Hi... actually not remember, but the movie I am looking out- was played frequently on HBo lot of times 4/5years back. Also one of the actor probably is Valkilmer in it if I am not wrong and the lead actress I have seen in other movies, but don't rember the name

Dec 12, 2009, 02:52 AM
    [QUOTE=nishants;2126981]hi... actually not remember, but the movie I am looking out- was played frequently on HBo lot of times 4/5years back. Also one of the actor probably is Valkilmer in it if I am not wrong and the lead actress I have seen in other movies, but don't rember the name. Help me try to get the name of the movie- as I am desperately seeking the same and rember this description of the movie
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 09:43 AM

Darkness Falling (2002) ?

Dec 14, 2009, 08:15 AM

Thanks- but the movie is not Darkness falling.. I think the heroine is one actress who worked in Halloween 2- 20 years later
    bommer9922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 12:55 PM
    I am trying to find out the name of a film I saw over 10 years ago but carnt remember the name of it? Its about a boy who comes across a magic ring (1 of 2 rings) anyway on his joerney he can only use the magic ring in certain places and 1 of the places is a little cottage in the woods? Anyway at the end the lad with the blue magic ring battles the man with the red magic ring! Anyone have any ideas to the name of the film?
    Zain123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2012, 06:54 PM
    I am searching for movie. Don't know title, and its was either korean, japanese or chinese film in which neighbour used to watch their tenants doing sex every night

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Vague movie description [ 1 Answers ]

OK this may not help but I'm trying to remember an older movie 1990's maybe? And it had some kids and all I remember is them sneaking out at night and one girl takes longer when they ask why she say's its because she doesn't sleep clothed but there is a hearse full of halloween props as well I...

I need the name of a movie from a description [ 3 Answers ]

This movie is sort of a Christmas story it's a real tear jerker, it was one of my mothers favorites, I don't even know who played in it but it is an older movie. It's about a mother with 7-8 children and finds out she is dying or has died and the older child loads the smaller siblings on a sled and...

View more questions Search