Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Facebook
    When I try to logon I put in my password. A statement says I can't get in due to
    Abusive behavor.. this is crazy... I'm a senior citizen and a goal to connect to friends
    And former employees... every time I fell in that test where you copy the letters, it
    Still doesn't work. I'm so frustrated. I've never had a problem or a major problem
    With them since I belonged
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 12:58 PM

Help Center | Facebook

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can send an appeal to Facebook.

Be sure to write from the email address associated with your disabled Facebook account. This step must be completed in order to verify account ownership.

Please include the following account information in your email:

* Full name
    * Date of birth (month/day/year)
    * Login email address
    * Any additional information or questions

You can send this information to Facebook by clicking here.

Note that sending multiple emails will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly. We appreciate your patience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Facebook? Or maybe not? [ 8 Answers ]

I am considering getting a Facebook. I once heard a story about someone who had a Facebook and (I don't remember all the details) but someone found her contact info and she was raped (I'm not sure if the story is even true). Is there anything I should consider before getting one? Is anyone able to...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Since this morning I can't log in on Facebook. It will always ask me to log in even after I log in.. I tried to reset password but it says : "Reset Password Unavailable We're sorry, reset password isn't available right now. Please try again later".. help me.. my husband can log in to his Facebook...

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

View more questions Search