Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ursa Maior Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Internet Ads
    Hi I own Maid Service company and having a problem with CL ads. Is any one know how to make them right so they be on first page of Google/Yahoo search?
    Thanks,

JSZ

Dec 10, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Free advertising
    Hi I own Maid Service company and having a problem with CL ads. Is any one know how to make them right so they be on first page of Google/Yahoo search?
    Thanks,

JSZ
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Hi, Ursa Maior!

I can show you how to word ads so that yours will show up on the first page in searches.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 04:02 AM
    Hi again, Ursa Maior!

I've already started to address your other thread concerning this. Please do keep things to one thread. It's less confusing that way.

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2009, 05:28 PM

Hi Clough,

Thank you so much for responding and I would love to work with you on this. I will be looking for you when you are on line.

JSZ
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 09:37 PM
    I'm here right now, Ursa Maior! If you would let me know what time zone you're in, perhaps we could coordinate times to be on here at the same time.

I'm in the Central Time Zone.

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

Hi Clough,

I am in Eastern Time Zone and have no problem to work out around your schedule. What ever works for you.

Thanks !
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:07 PM
    I'm still here, Ursa Maior! If you would like to do any work on this now, I do have the time if you do. Please let me know...

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2009, 10:11 PM

This sound great Clough ! Would love to work on this now as well. What should I do?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:16 PM
    I know that you're a member of craigslist.org. Are you a member of any other advertising sites and do you have your own website, please?

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2009, 10:22 PM

I am member just of CL and yes I have my own website. Is this OK to write URL of my website on this forum? If so I will do it.

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 10:24 PM

Yes list it, since it is obvious you are not "advertising"
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Do you know how to post it as a tiny url? It would be okay if you did it that way. This site isn't to be used for advertsing, so we need to be careful that it doesn't look like that with anything that's posted.
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:27 PM
    I'm sorry Fr_Chuck! I didn't see your post. We posted at about the same time. If the url does contain certain words, it might be possible for it to come up when people do searches for things. Not likely, but possible. It depends on how it's posted.

Thanks!

Dec 11, 2009, 10:30 PM

Not sure what means tiny url l.o.l , but how about this preferredmaid dot com

Is this OK? Please let me know.
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:42 PM
    I'm sorry, but I had to restart my computer because it was quitting doing anything on the Internet! It's really old...

Yes, that will work, because people are most likely not going to be looking for the words grouped together like that.

Would you please open up another browser or tab and give me a minute to regroup?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 10:42 PM

Let him go ahead ( I am one of the moderators ) after you look at it and review it, we can always come back in a dayh or two and delete the link.

But we often post links, as long as it is not a ad. And at this point it does not appear to be.

Dec 11, 2009, 10:46 PM

No problem , please take your time .

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:48 PM
    Here is a tiny url link to your site.

Site

Is that the site that you own, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Okay, I hope that you've opened up another browser or tab. I'm going to need to take a look at your CL ad. Which CL is it on and which section of that CL, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search