Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ursa Maior Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 11:06 PM

Yes , I can however some of the words have a fonts problems but I think this is not the point at this time.

So what do you think about the ad and keywords?

Thanks!

Dec 12, 2009, 11:09 PM

Yes , but now I have problem to send a response.

Dec 12, 2009, 11:09 PM
    OK , did go this time l.o.l
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 11:12 PM

Do you mean sending a response on this thread?

Thanks!

Dec 12, 2009, 11:15 PM

Yes, but seems to me is working fine now so... never mind.
    L.O.L.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Now, I seem to be getting shut down with the browser, even while using a different skin.

It is getting late for me, considering that I do have to play in the morning.

I'll review your ad and make suggestions to you, tomorrow, if that's okay?

Thanks!

Dec 12, 2009, 11:32 PM

Craig,
    No problem I understand I will check in tomorrow. Have a great night and sleep well.

John
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 11:59 PM

I had mentioned to you earlier on this thread about some other sites to join. They are essentials, but please be careful as to what you post on them. They tend to be picky. On them, is where you can post more extensive information, unlike what you should do with the free advertising sites.

Below, is a quote from another thread where I posted the information.

I wish for you too, a good sleep and I'll check in with you, tomorrow, John.

Thanks!

Craig

Here are some other sites that are great ones where a person can be a member and advertise for free!

All of the sites below, are where the information that you post on them appears to be permanent and without expiration. Almost all other free advertising sites have expirations. I actually still have some ads out there that are a number of years old where the information is now dated. I would like to get rid of those ads. However, on one or two of those sites, it seems like it's impossible to edit anything. Even though those sites might get excellent exposure, I now make sure that anything that I put on them is exactly what I want to be posted and so that the information won't ever become out-of-date.

MerchantCircle.com | Find new customers.

Naymz: Over one million people use Naymz to build professional relationships.

Relationships Matter | LinkedIn

I have no idea how old you are, but the site below is generally for people who are 40+, 50+ etc.
    The Online Community for BOOMers | eons.com

All of the above sites get excellent exposure when people do searches for things on the Internet. They are also sites where it appears that the people running the sites want the content of their sites to be of a very high quality. So, doing things like putting a whole bunch of keywords in ads might be considered to be spamming.

If I knew what I know now about Internet advertising, hoobly.com would be the first site that I would use for advertising. With the proper wording, the ad can appear within minutes of a Google search. We found that out tonight. When I finally did a search for the title of your ad, yours was first in the search, and that was without doing a "vanity" search. Those other "permanent" sites, would be the next ones that I would join.

I'll discuss about other free advertising sites at a another time...

Thanks!

Dec 13, 2009, 09:12 PM

Hi Craig,

I am back , how was your day? Please let me know when YOU on again I would like to ask you a couple of questions if I can.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Hi, John!

I'm back on. For how long, I'm not sure. I'm in the middle of a project that simply must get completed.

My day was okay. How was yours?

Also, what are your questions, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 10:38 PM

John, did I lose you here?

You showed as being logged on here when I logged on...

Dec 13, 2009, 10:56 PM

Hi, Craig!
    My day was fantastic and I understand you have other things to take care of. I would like to thank you for you time and for all the help, perhaps from now on I can take care of my marketing/advertising process on my own. I would like to see how it goes and what kind of results I am going to have. Never mind those questions , these are not that important sooner or later I will find out the answers on my own the way you did during the process in past four years or so. Thanks again and I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

John
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 11:10 PM

Do you mean that you're leaving me here?

I was working on a revision for your hoobly.com ad.
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2009, 11:10 PM

Do you mean that you're leaving me here?

I was working on a revision for your hoobly.com ad.
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Hi, John!

I'm still here. I know that you've been having trouble logging onto the site. If you are unable to contact Administration, please let me know, and I'll contact them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search