Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttownley Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Was there a Converse shoe called "Ratchet"?
    I have been trying to find a pair of converse that I bought sometime around 1999-2000. I believe it was called Ratchet (possibly Hatchet). It was a Basketball shoe, mid - high top, black canvas upper portion, white rubber sole. It actually looks similar to Circa's new shoe "Hatchet".
    Can someone confirm if this is the right name? Is this shoe available anywhere?
    They are my favorite shoes of all time. I would love to be able to track them down again.
    Thank you for your help.

Check out some similar questions!

"Thumping Shoe" sound from empty dryer [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Please let me know if this has already been answered but a search didn't yield anything for me. I just replaced the rear drum bearing because of a high pitch squeal on my Frigidaire front loading dryer. Now the squeal is gone but another problem has come up. Now the dryer sounds...

Is private writing in pencil on first page in a book called "Dedication" ? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is the proper name for... when somebody writes ( in pencil ) in a book a short message on the inside of the cover in which they say something like: " From Smith Family to Browns! ( dated and signed ) Paula and Paul Smith". ( Somebody told me it is a "dedication" but I have a...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio?

What is the formula for finding the ratio called "RETURN ON TOTAL RESOURCES" [ 3 Answers ]

this is my question.. reply to my email if possible the formula for RETURN ON TOTAL RESOURCES.. WHAT I NO IS THAT IT IS SOMETHING DIVIDED BY TOTAL ASSETS X 100.. IF I AM NOT RIGHT CAN SOME HELP ME PLEASE VERY SOON The following are the summarized profit and loss account of V Ltd for the year...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.