Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychochimp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 08:39 PM
    What is a good gift for my boyfriend of 2 months for christmas?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months, and I don't know what to get him. We are a dorky couple and he likes simple things, but also techy stuff, and working out. Please help asap. He is 18 and so am I
    sambilly Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2009, 08:56 PM

Hey,
    You should get him something that you know he can use everyday, so when he uses it hell have to think of you. Don't go all out on the price if you like the guy and see something in him then get him something adverage $50-$100 gift or a iPod or something like that.

Dec 9, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Well we've both said a limit of 20 bucks because we're college students, and our hours got cut at work.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 10:56 AM

Here's a good idea, and most practical people (especially guys) adore it: Give him a basket filled with things he uses everyday, ie: his shower gel, favorite cologne, if he has a vice (like chewing gum) get him some gum, his favorite candy, a box of his favorite cereal, a blanket, etc. these things are practical, and very thoughtfull- especially since you're college students and money is tight. You could also get a pizza pan and a homeade pizza kit and turn it into a pizza-making date. There are tons of practical and simple things you could get for him that he would LOVE- since you're only 2 months in, you don't have to get all personal and romantic- your options are wide open.

Dec 10, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Thanks so much! That's what I was thinking I just wasn't positive. I was going to give hime some of my homemade cookies too
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 12:44 PM

The homeade cookies are an awesome idea! My mom and dad always used to give each other these kinds of gifts for Christmas. I have memories of my mom giving dad a pizza kit and pan, and of course mom wrapped up a couple boxes of Fruity Pebbles for my dad =) These gifts are practical, thoughtful, and... he might just be happy at the fact that you know what his favorites are.

Dec 10, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Hah yeah. He's just lucked out I'm such a good baker.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 01:59 PM

There you go, bake him some treats!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 03:07 PM

He's a techy, a cute little 8gig flash drive/thumb drive can be gotten for $10-$20 nowadays. Always useful!
    aiyerrc Posts: 135, Reputation: 16

Dec 11, 2009, 10:09 AM

Get him a picture fram with a cute picture of the two of you
    chautauquan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 12:54 PM

Get him a Swiss Army Knife. You can get REAL ones, Used and even REFURBISHED for under $10 on Amazon.com, like the Classic which hangs on your key chain. Check them out All kinds of colors. Get one for yourself as well!
    sambilly Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2010, 07:58 PM

You know what is a nice inexpensive gift, a card and a stuffed bear. Lots of girls forget about how manly we men are but deep down we sometimes like to have sentimental gifts which makes us remember the sweetheart in our love lives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's A Good Gift To Give My Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 4 months, and he is moving to another state. I won't see him for a year(so yes he is coming back). I really love him a lot! But I don't know what to get him 4 his goodbye present which makes me feel like I'm a bad girlfriend if I don't...

Best christmas gift? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, what is the best christmas gift to give a man with family??

Christmas gift for the boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I need opinions on how to be a sweet girlfriend for christmas. I got my boyfriend a new phone from sprint ,a dvd player, and 5 new dvds & piece of a jewelry. I want to basically give him the jewelry and dvds then the dvd player but for the phone he is like definitely not expecting it &i...

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

View more questions Search