Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bouchi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Big mound of dirt
    We just moved into a house with a enormous mound of dirt in the back yard. It is so big that are dog keeps jumping over the fence. What is the best way of removing this dirt? We have already removed 6 wheelbarrow full of dirt and re-alocated it throughout the garden. My husband says it would take forever to put all the dirt in bags? Any suggestions out there? I feel like I am up to my neck in mud and dirt! Can a landscaping company get rid of this?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2006, 08:04 PM
    Likely they can for a price. You might drive around outside of town and look for a ''Fill wanted'' sign. Offer them your dirt if they haul it. Otherwise, you can rent a good size pick up from Home Depot or Menards for $20 for the first hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get big [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best lifts to do if I want to get big and get cut up at the same time? I work out on a bowflex and do powerlifts with free weights>

Dirt amounts [ 1 Answers ]

How much dirt would I need (in yards ) to fill a hole 1ft deep by 10 ft long by 15ft wide

Cat dirt in my garden [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a proven cure for keeping cats out of my garden, I've tried orange peel, garlic cloves and other than getting a dog don't know what to do next. I don't want to hurt them, just don't want them making my garden smelly.

View more questions Search