Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Nov 12, 2006, 12:31 PM
    80s movie title help...
    So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword... and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or really white. Any ideas? And it's not the never ending story movies..
    the beast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 08:02 AM
    I think its called never ending story

Nov 14, 2006, 10:49 AM
    No it's definitely not the never ending story. As I mentioned above I thought of that, but I actually have that movie and the dragon in that movie looks nothing like the one from the movie I don't know the name of. THanks though.
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 14, 2006, 09:12 PM
    It sounds a little like the old lion, witch and the wordrobe?

Look at this:
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0094500/

Nov 14, 2006, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekind_Rewindd
    it sounds alittle like the old lion, witch and the wordrobe?

look at this:
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0094500/

That looks a lot like it, but it wasn't the old lion and the witch in the wardrobe, that's really close though! The lion had wings though and it was one kid and I believe they were in the desert.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 15, 2006, 05:38 AM
    Since you have the movie, can you tell us who starred in it? That may help a lot.
    cre8yte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stellar_kar
    So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword...and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or really white. Any ideas? And it's not the never ending story movies..
    That description sounds like the Never ending story .

Nov 15, 2006, 11:54 PM
    Actually I didn't say I had the movie, I said I had the Never Ending story, and that's how I know that isn't the movie Im looking for.

Nov 15, 2006, 11:55 PM
    It does, but trust me it's not the same movie. The video store had the never ending story also.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 17, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Who is in the movie?

Nov 20, 2006, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentra
    Who is in the movie?
    I don't know, I only remember the cover art, if I knew who was actually in the movie I wouldve just looked it up myself.;) ;)

Nov 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stellar_kar
    So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword...and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or really white. Any ideas? And it's not the never ending story movies..
    Never mind! I found it, looking for a movie for someone else, I found it, but thanks to all those that helped. Its called the Wizard of the Lost Kingdom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 80s puppet movie about monsters [ 8 Answers ]

This movie was my fave as a kid but I don't know its name. A dude gets married and the honeymoon is to this island resort run by monsters. The characters are all really cool puppets and the island is dark with a castle like hotel. The only detail I remember is a hunch-back concierge who is in...

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80s Movie Title Request [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm looking for an 80s movie and I can't think of the title what so ever so I was wondering if anyone could help me!? The story to the film is about a white glowing ball that comes down from space and its set in the future with roller skating kids and one of the skater kids brother...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search