Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raylovett Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Sponsorship proposal
    I need an attorney to write me a sponsorship proposal for YOUTH FESTIVAL 2010 http://www.myspace.com/raylovett, a 3 day concert to help support youth centers and numerous youth orientated charitable organizations in Colorado next summer! All established bands, musicians, and artists from around the world, any genre, between the ages of 8 and 21 are invited! Major sponsor is renowned legendary guitarist JEFF BECK http://www.jeffbeck.com/, and many others. We are searching throughout the USA and worldwide for other “youth friendly” sponsors offering them a host of different sponsorship packages. We are also looking for business partners from each world nation. The business proposal is to tour every major city in the world. We now have interested parties in Japan, China, England, France, Italy, and the Middle East.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2009, 12:57 AM
    Hi, raylovett!

This isn't the kind of site where it's okay to solicit for things. I would suggest the following sites to try for what you're asking.

Post Free Ads Online Advertising Forum - Very similar to this site, except that it's all about advertising.

Everything from Everywhere - You can get outstanding exposure on the Internet with that site!

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

Free Classifieds - Free Ads - Free Classified Ads - US Free Classifieds

Relationships Matter | LinkedIn

Naymz: Over one million people use Naymz to build professional relationships.

There are other sites, but those ones in particular get excellent exposure.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a template on how to write a sponsorship proposal for a fundraising rug auction [ 1 Answers ]

This will be a first time rug auction fund raising event for a first time youth council organize from the TeecNosPos, Navajo Nation to host this event at an off reservation location at Farmington, New Mexico. The ABC2 (Al'chii ni Bi Chapter Council) youth council need rugs to be donated for the...

Tax on Sponsorship [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently an international student (with an F-1 visa) at a US university for my master degree program. I came to the US in August 2007 and will graduate in June 2008. Before I came here, I worked with a US company's overseas office for a couple of years and the company promised to sponsor my...

View more questions Search