Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passion22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Does diane stalder whitening products work
    I'm thinking of buying diane stalder whitening but I need feedback on how effective it is.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 02:58 PM
    It seems to work best on asian and fair skin. I have used the diana stalder lotion, crème, papaya kojic soap, and glutathione soap and my skin tone is medium brown. I like their papaya kojic soap as it exfoliates really well, helping the absorption of skin lighteners, removed my acne, and help fade my scars. But, the products were not potent enough to lighten my skin and the jars and bottles are very small.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Products [ 154 Answers ]

Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here! Why...

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search