Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dizonj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 10:03 AM
    #8 aerial triplex wires
    Is there a #8 AWG aluminum aerial triplex wire?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2009, 10:45 AM

Not to my knowledge.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 11:37 AM

#6 is the smallest I have seen so far.
    dizonj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 09:41 AM

Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size aluminum to use, triplex? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am running a subpanel in my detached garage, 240v 100 amp panel. Distance is 170 ft. Direct burial, no conduit. Wondering what size/type aluminum to go with, 2/0 or 4/0, to comply with NEC code? By code I need the 4th (ground) wire because I will also be burying cable and data wire. ...

Can I set up aerial silks outside? [ 9 Answers ]

Sooooo at my dance studio I am taking aerial silk classes, and there is only one class a week. But I love it so much, once a week is NOT enough lol I have thought about ordering silk online, but my ceilings aren't high enough to hang the silk from So I was thinking maybe I could hang them from a...

Is an aerial integral to sound on a tv/dvd? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my TV and I want to watch a dvd. Its all plugged in and the scart plug is in etc. The picture is up there, playing normally. THERE IS NO SOUND and no, the mute button is not on! The other point to note is that there seems to be no TV signal. I have checked the aerial plug and it seems...

HVAC issues in triplex [ 7 Answers ]

I own a very old home that was converted into a triplex during the housing shortage in the 40's. At some point a central heat/air conditioning unit was installed which services the entire home, and where both cold air return ducts are located in only one of the units (the larger side that I...

View more questions Search