Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnneelley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Delta shower valve adjustment
    How do you remove the handle on the shower faucet valve?

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove single valve handle - Delta Shower [ 48 Answers ]

I've got the Seats & Springs to fix a leaky Delta Monitor 1400 Series faucet (and the water is turned off), and am stuck at the very beginning. The handle is a single lever, it appears that the Set Screw is missing. I've tried twisting the lever and pulling without success - not knowing which is...

Leaking shower head with Delta valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower that does not stop dripping and now the drip turned into a full on shower so I have to turn the water main off when I am not using the shower. I took shower head off and replaced. That was not the problem. I took apart the Delta Valve got new gaskets and springs and still leaks. At...

Delta valve removal/replacement [ 4 Answers ]

:( Hi, I am taking off an old single valve delta shower.( For bath and shower.) I have the handle off and the plastic nut but can't turn off the cap without fear of breaking the assembly. I see no set screw holding the cover or cap on. Ideas? Mikey 91

Delta shower valve drip even after new ball and seats [ 3 Answers ]

My delta shower single handle faucet has for quite sometime dripped when turned off--The valve is about 20 yrs old. I installed a new kit about 3 years ago due to a small drip (ball, seals and springs). Once the valve internals were replaced with a new ball, rubber seals and springs, and top...

Valve adjustment on 18.5 hp [ 1 Answers ]

Need instructions on adusting valves on 18.5 hp briggs and stratton engine. Is top valve the exaust valve?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.