Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alijoshua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Format for writing company profile
    I ant to write my company profile. Am engineering company who specialize in building house. I need a pofile to write my proposal and summit for a new project.
    s3sanoop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 12:47 AM
    [QUOTE=alijoshua;2122654]I ant to write my company profile. Am marketing company who specialize in telemarketinge. I need a pofile to write my proposal and summit for a new project. Give a good answer assp
    s3sanoop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 12:49 AM

Required start a domestic ,technical recrutement company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Format of company profile [ 1 Answers ]

We have a small company of data processing and I want to know that how I make my companies portfolio which help me to get projects

I need the format for writing a company profile [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start a business in wholesaling of network phone cards but I need to write a company profile to explain to my funders what my company is made up of.

Profile of company format [ 1 Answers ]

We have taken one outsourcing contract of billing & collection activity of a MNC company

Format of profile writing [ 1 Answers ]

How I can write the profile for business

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

View more questions Search