Dec 9, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Chinese small restaurant
    I wonder what a typical small Chinese restaurant approximately what the
    Gross income is? Maybe has three employees/maybe members of
    The same family? In Florida
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2009, 01:49 PM

Why not pick up an application or ask a manager? I would guess minimum wage- a small business, more than likely, will not be handing out big money for their employees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking To Invest In Small Local Restaurant/Bar [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and this is my very first question. I came here because I really don't know how to go about this --hopefully someone here can help (I hope this is the correct topic to post this under): I am a professional musician that has made my living performing primarily in...

The Restaurant [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.' The other man...

Budget Percentage Costs That Might Be Incurred By a Small Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking over an established a 50.s style diner that the owner is retiring from, I would like to know the budget percentages for costs related to this type of small restaurant

One restaurant to two, what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sole propietership business, no employees, me and my wife only. We are going to rent the kitchen of a nightclub/bar, we are also going into partnership with someone to buy current pizza shop and change over to our pizza food and name. What do I need to do license wise and tax wise. We...

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search