Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suhail55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 03:22 AM
    Finding movies by description
    Hi..
    I am already trying to find a movie that I saw few years ago. It's about an accountant who killed his wife and was put in prison, then he managed to do some work for the prison leader and got some advantages , he started digging a hole in his cell and covered it with a big photo of a movie star then managed to escape. He managed to have a new identity with a new name and managed to transfer the money of the prison leader to his new bank account .He had a black friend who then completed his sentence and followed him . The end of the movie is near a beach where the 2 friends meet.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Try,.

The Shawshank Redemption

---
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 12:41 PM

I agree with straydog, but don't forget, he didn't really kill his wife...
    Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Dec 12, 2009, 04:12 PM

It's from the Stephen King story "Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption." The poster was Rita Hayworth, maybe from the movie "Gilda."
    TopNotch1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 05:37 PM
    The title is correct but the poster was of Rachel Welch , AKA fuzzy brithes . :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between position description and job description [ 2 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif :) What is the difference between position description and job description

Find movies by description [ 15 Answers ]

I'm need the name of a movie about an older teenager who was sent to spend the summer with his uncle/grandfather while I believe his parents were out of the country. His uncle lived in the country. The boy met up with another teenage boy and they had a good time pulling pranks on people. The boy...

Help finding 2 old scifi movies? [ 4 Answers ]

I thought I would ask the board that knows all! I have a moderate collection of old scifi movies- mostly from the 50's and 60's. There are 2 I have been searching for. One is named Kohoutek(sp?), which is a blob type movie, where the blob comes out of a cave every time a comet i.e. Kohoutek,...

Job Description [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description and job function?

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

View more questions Search