Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Feb 4, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Thank You Cat1864...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 4, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    I am indeed proud of her :) ,,, she is so much like her dad in her looks and like me by character,,, very demanding,,, she makes sure she gets what she wants,,, minority rules when there is a baby at home...
    Your welcome.

It is amazing how much the smallest person can run an entire household. :)
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Feb 4, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Your welcome.

It is amazing how much the smallest person can run an entire household. :)
    Oh yes it is,, she decides what time WE sleep, what time I eat, when to take bath and also when to pee,, :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Section 145 [ 2 Answers ]

What is under Law Act No 145

C-section vs. Vaginal delivery [ 10 Answers ]

I have researched quite a bit online and in books, but still feel undecided on how to deliver my baby. I'm curious to learn more about personal experiences and opinions. What are the advantages of a c-section over vaginal? What are the advantages of vaginal over a c-section?...

C-section [ 4 Answers ]

I like to know if there's anything I can do to tighten up my abs/(core) after a c-section? Keep in mind that Its been about 5 years and this flabby tummy is not pretty. Also is there any truth to what I heard regarding the prosses of a c-section and how your abb muscle are cut, so even after...

Having sex after C section [ 6 Answers ]

My wife last month gave birth to a baby with C-Section (Operation). I want to know after how many months we can make love again.

View more questions Search