Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nusrat999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Where does soul go after death according to quran
    Where soul goes after death
    Lamyau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 07:56 AM
    After death, first the soul will remain 'hanging' over the dead body of the person. He will hear and see all but cannot talk; communicate with others. The soul will remain hanging over the body until the person is buried. Then, the soul is taken to the 1st door of the seven heavens.
    The guardians of the 1st gate will ask 'who is this?' If he/she was a good person on earth, the malaeks; angels who accompany Izrael the angel of death will answer praising the person such as 'This is the son of who and who and lived on earth as such and such.' He will be allowed to enter the 1st gate. Then to the 2nd and 3rd and so forth. Then he will be gently brought back to his grave.
    If the person lived bad or he was a disbeliever, the angels who carry him will say, in disgust 'This is the son of such and such and lived such and such'
    The person will be dropped down to his grave.
    In the grave, the person will be questioned about his deeds; he cannot lie. Then he will be given a glimpse of his punishment or reward to his deeds. After which, he will be taken to Isthmus; where all souls are stored. The person will daily be taken to his grave for questioning, punishment or reward. This shall continue till the day of judgment.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2011, 11:12 AM
    Azrael -`aleihis-Salaam-, not `Izrael`. عزرائيل

I never heard about this `Isthmus`. In which Hadiith do you find it?

It`a long, long process, and depends on what you died upon. A shahiid for example enters the body of a green bird and flies straight to Allaah and stays near to His `Arsh and can visit Jannah and eat from it. They don`t come back for questioning in the grave. The questions are actually three: Your Lord? Your Religion? Your Prophet that was sent to you?
    You`d need to study it. It`s a deep issue of eemaan, and not something someone can just tell you in half a minute in the internet. Go to e.g.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJmJCmJNDKo
    And listen to those lectures you see.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    http://kalamullah.com/Books/The%20Grave%20%28Punishment%20and%20Blessings%29.p df

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holy quran rules [ 16 Answers ]

Asalaamu alikum warahmatullah, Dear brothers and sisters, Basically I am a muslim of age 22 and I have completed my B.E degree and I am suppose to move to job for a software company insha allah in a few months. Though my family is from...

Wadhu for reading quran [ 2 Answers ]

Is it necessary to wudhu for touching and reading quran?

The quran [ 3 Answers ]

How is the quran the book of guidance?

Un scientific remarks in quran [ 16 Answers ]

Satellite pictures proved sun is not moving, standing and lighting . But quran says sun is moving on its certain path . Why quran says and stands on this type of unscientific ...

View more questions Search