Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Guy's I will'be using monobenzone,soon.
    I be using monobenzone,soon.. I'll keep you guy's update.. I'll be using it with a skin oil...
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 9, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Are you sure it's safe to use?
    Will you be using it on your body?
    I've seen your head shots and your face is awfully light already.
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2009, 02:35 AM

I'm going to start using mine in January.The one I'm using is safe it was made by professionals.:)

Dec 9, 2009, 11:42 AM

Yeah it safe to use,nikkicute,I am not making it myself,I am getting the tubes,made by the manufacturer,only using it with some almond oil,not right out of the tube,no I am not going to apply to my body,monobenzone have a systemic effect.. and it made by professionals...
    jganer Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 02:45 PM

You are already light so how light are you trying to get
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2009, 03:16 PM

haiji if you are already light why don't you use HQ at a high percentage instead? About 6 percent on the face and 10 percent on the body should work:) my monobenzone cream has 20% Monobenzone,
    4% Arbutin ,and Tretinoin:). I'm about Nicole Scherzinger's color maybe a shade darker I want to be vanessa hudgens color Which celebrity's color are you close to haiji?

Dec 9, 2009, 03:35 PM
    I am like usher,complexion,but a shade or two lighter.. and I get call him all the time,look-a-like...

Dec 9, 2009, 03:38 PM
    I will not use it long...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 09:16 PM

I thought you weren't going back to mono because of the previous spots? Have you considered hq 4% and retin-a? Or following something similar to Lil'Greg's regimen where he used low percentage of mono/almond oil along with arbutin?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Dec 10, 2009, 10:44 AM

Don't do it. That's all I'll say. I'm exiting this thread.

Dec 10, 2009, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by haiji View Post
    i will not use it long...
    From what I've read with even minimum applications things can go wrong.
    There is a member here who after discontinued use spots kept showing up weeks after, even on area's where she/he didn't apply it.

Why does everyone think if you mix a cream with oil it will somehow protect them from bad side effects?

Dec 10, 2009, 06:28 PM

That what the experts,told me,doctor's...

Dec 10, 2009, 06:52 PM
    that what the experts,told me,doctor's...
    Are you serious? They actually told your doctor that?
    The oil will protect you:confused: Which oil?
    I don't know,. I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

I've read that mono is highly unstable and is not even being manufactured any longer. How do you know your getting the real thing?
    You do realize this is not a lightener but for depig.

Dec 10, 2009, 07:50 PM

Like skin oils,like,almond,castor oils,its in a tube,manufactured from india,in the tubes,the website I go to,people using it with good results and some are vitiligo pateints,this the real deal,you scary me away from it now,I spend a lot of money for tubes I order.. the oil don't protect,it for you to lighten evenly,without the spots,I no monobenzone I used it before on my shoulder,to test,whaen I apply it put a light,little spot on that area when I stop it went away,it was short in term.other depigment agents don't cause light/white spots but monobenzone,trust me you no you got the real thing when you see that...
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Dec 11, 2009, 08:05 PM

I'd also say don't do it... There's no guarantee you'll get good results with mono on perfectly normal skin... some people initially have good results but they always end up with messed up skin afterwards... mono works great for Vitiligo patients cause their immune system is already getting rid of the melanin and mono just help speed up the process whereas the skin of people without Vit will put up a fight against this unknown substance and produce more melanin to counter the effects of mono; which will eventually lead to patches of light and dark skin... If you're just trying to lighten, mono is not the way... Anyway, it's up to you... good luck...
    ForeverMallo Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 03:41 PM

He could choose not to do it. But everyday he'll wake up look at his skin, and ask "What if i did it". Or he could do it and it might not work totally, but to me that's the same out come. You'll be unsatisfied either way. I say if it bothers you that much, do it. But make sure you have the positives on your side. And commite yourself to it. Let's not all think negatively here, let's wish him luck. I really do hope you are sucessfull:)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 04:06 PM

Ummm haiji I can only advise you based on my own expereince, Don't USE MONO, you'll get white spots like me then you'll be looking for something to help you get rid of the spots. If you want to lighten use a High HQ but leave mono alone

Dec 12, 2009, 06:36 PM

Hi,guy's I been using for 3 day's and danm,it burns,sting for about five minutes,when I apply it,I see a little peeling skin on my neck,no white spots,just even skin,and my color look better,a little dry not much,because I've oily skin natural.. I keep you guy's updated...

Dec 12, 2009, 07:26 PM
    hi,guy's i been using for 3 day's and danm,it burns,sting for about five mins,when i apply it,i see a little peeling skin on my neck,no white spots,just even skin,and my color look better,a little dry not much,because i've oily skin natural..i keep you guy's updated.....
    It's burning:eek: yikes!
    Is it suppose to burn when applied?
    Well we tried to stop you but your already using it.
    When are you suppose to see results?

Dec 13, 2009, 11:23 AM

It suppose to burn and sting,letting you no that it doing it job,I should see results around six weeks,may be less than that,my color just look radiant now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search