Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tangerdolla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007
    I just purchased Microsoft office home and student 2007, I was using the free openoffice to create documents my question is can I transfer documents from openoffice to Microsoft office 2007 documents?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 10:32 PM

You can save OpenOffice documents as Microsoft documents. Do that from inside OpenOffice. Then you can open them in MS Office.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 08:55 AM

Save your files using the save as function, and select any one of the .doc extensions in the box below where you type in the file name. The newer the version you use, the more accurate the file will be.

Once it is saved, it is now cross compatible with both MS Word and OO.org.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista, Microsoft office 2007, Microsoft equation 3.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Vista which I do not think really makes that much of a difference but I have Microsoft Office 2007 and I need to use Microsoft equation 3.0. I know I have it on my computer because I found it. I just don't know how to use it. I have taken a couple of tutorials and still can not...

Free Microsoft office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I want Microsoft office 2007 from somewhere as my other one does not work as it says it has already been used on 3 computers even tough I uninstalled them from my other computer. So can I get a response of where I can micro soft 2007 for free. Thxs!!

Download Microsoft office 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

In what way I will download Microsoft office 2007 absolutely free.:(

Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 download [ 3 Answers ]

I there a way I can download free Microsoft Office Outlook 2007? Thank you so very much for any help.

View more questions Search